Sunday, December 10, 2023

RISING FROM THE DEEP OF REJECTION


I woke up this morning and a strange word just dropped right into my heart. Let me confess it in the first person and I will sign it with my name,
"I am NOT just A PIECE of THE PIZZA THAT LEAVES THE GAP. But, I AM THE PIECE THAT MAKES THE PIZZA WHOLE AGAIN" ~ Bright Mulenga
You know what? Anyone who rejected you in the Past has found themselves with a gap, a hole that they can't fill up because you, the rejected one, were the Piece that made the Pizza whole.
They complained about you and they blamed you for all sorts of things. You know what? that part of their life was complete because you were around. At least you gave them a reason to wake up every day and have something to do. Now you are gone and they are suffering from your absence.
What a wonderful God we have who turns shit into fertilizer and pain into power

No comments:

In Their eyes We Looked like Grasshoppers

  WE are so Great as Africans no wonder someone has spent all their energies to convince us that we are nothing. Unfortunately, we have beli...