Sunday, December 24, 2023

The Evil Disease waiting for you in 2024. It is called “IGNORANCYMALAITIS MUNGULU 24 Virus”


You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of people (in the year 2024) ~1 Corinthians 7:23

Who Am I?

Jesus answered, 'Is it not written in your law, “I said, you are gods”? If those to whom the word of God came were called “gods”—and the scripture cannot be annulled ~John 10:34-35

Lesson 1: I am a god but I just don’t know that I am. Nobody tells me this to help me wake up the Giant in me. Sometimes I am even being asked to pay for not knowing. Therefore, I have been told I have to look for myself somewhere

The Coming of the Kingdom of God

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[a]~Luke 17: 20 -21

Lesson 2: The kingdom of God is within me and I was born pregnant with it. I carry everything I need because I just don’t know. Yet somebody has been busy convincing me that I have nothing and that I need them to get my piece of the kingdom pie. And the worst is that they want me to worship them as well

What about tithe? Are you a thief?

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice    

Lesson 3: read again and pick what suits you from Deuteronomy

Truly there is an evil ....

There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in a low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth. Eccl 10:5-7

Lesson 4: The Gold I think that I don't deserve, that's what I deserve  

But who has bewitched us?

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. ~ 2 Timothy 4:3-4

The Choice is yours 

No comments:

In Their eyes We Looked like Grasshoppers

  WE are so Great as Africans no wonder someone has spent all their energies to convince us that we are nothing. Unfortunately, we have beli...