Thursday, August 14, 2014

Have a Positive Self-Image




Do you have a positive self-image? A positive self image is the cornerstone of a high level of self confidence and self esteem. Self image is basically how you see yourself. So, do you see yourself as a successful person? Do you see yourself as someone who is in control of their life and achieving their goals? Do you see yourself as a confident, motivated person? For you to feel good inside and enjoy life and success, you need to have a positive self image! 

You know what? Why don't you start with something simple to get your self -esteem up with some affirmations to celebrate yourself today




I feel great
I feel good about myself
I am sincere and confident
I do it with confidence
I am liked by people
I am worth it
I deserve success
I deserve to feel good about myself
I am in charge of my life
I am in charge of my thoughts and feelings
I am focused on my goals all the time

No comments:

In Their eyes We Looked like Grasshoppers

  WE are so Great as Africans no wonder someone has spent all their energies to convince us that we are nothing. Unfortunately, we have beli...