Sunday, December 31, 2017

Living a Life of Value

You will live Life effectively with themes that you start and end your day with. When you run into the temptation to complain about circumstances, Here are 27 Powerful quotes for you to help you re-focus your attention on what matters the most in your life. These quotes will help reprogram your mindset for success rather than failure in your magnificent New Year:


1.    "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." -Stephen Covey
2.    They tried to burry us, they did not know we were seeds. ~ Mexican proverb
3.    Be yourself, Everyone else is taken ~ Oscar Wilde
4.    Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. ~Leon J. Sue
5.    "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ~Jimmy Dean
6.    Sweat more in training and bleed less in war ~ Spartan warrior  
7.    It's not what you are that holds you back, it’s what you think you're not. ~ Dennis Waitley
8.    Either you run the day or the day runs you. ~Jim Rohn
9.    Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
10.           ~Jim Rohn
11.           Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~Thomas Edison 
12.           "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford
13.           "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker
14.           “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them” ~ Denis Waitley
15.           "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." -Aristotle Onassis
16.           "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
17.           "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." -John Lennon
18.           "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
19.           "Control your own destiny or someone else will." - Jack Welch
20.           Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. ~ Sir Winston Churchill 
21.           Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. ~Marcus Aurelius
22.           What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity. ~J. Sidlow Baxter
23.           If you put off everything till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done. ~Norman Vincent Peale
24.           Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. ~Malcom Forbes
25.           I am bigger than my problems. ~ T Harv Eker
26.           The worst thing that happens to you may be the best thing for you if you don’t let it get the best of you. ~Will Rogers
27. Don't Start something you know you wont finish. ~ Adapted from James Hadley Chase novels 

Make the year 2018 Extraordinary by the extraordinary decisions you make for your life

Cheers to your success!


No comments:

In Their eyes We Looked like Grasshoppers

  WE are so Great as Africans no wonder someone has spent all their energies to convince us that we are nothing. Unfortunately, we have beli...